Monday, October 29, 2012
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Friday, October 26, 2012
- Off Istanbul / Les Ateliers Claus 8/12 - 21.30 / P...
- The Power of Simple: An Interivew with Ha Za Vu Zu...
- Ha Za Vu Zu - What A Loop at the Passover Bakery -...
- Ha Za Vu Zu & Åbäke Performansı/Performance, 21 Ni...
- Apartman Projesi-Berlin 'underconstruction' ,27th ...
- ha za vu zu - new york times article
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2008 (23)
- ► 2007 (22)
- Güneş Terkol takes inspiration from her immediate surroundings, collecting materials and stories, which she weaves into her sewing pieces, videos, sketches and musical compositions.She also member of HaZaVuZu artist collective and GuGuOu group keeps working. Terkol, born 1981, is a Turkish artist based in Istanbul. She graduated from Mimar Sinan University, Fine Art Faculty, Painting Department. She completed her master’s degree in Yildiz Teknik University Interdisciplinary Art Department. Selected solo exhibitions include Holographic Recording at Gallery NON in Istanbul (2014) and Dreams On The River at OrganHaus in Chongqing (2010). Selected group shows include the 2016 “ Live Uncertainty”, 53 nd Bienal de Sao Paulo, 2015 “Passion, Joy, Fury”, MAXXI,Rome 2015 Stay10th Gwangju Biennale in Korea (2014), Better Homes at the Sculpture Center in New York (2013), Signs Taken in Wonder at MAK in Vienna (2012) and Dream and Reality at Istanbul Modern (2011). Terkol has attended the residency programs at ISCP New York, 2013; OrganHaus, Chongqing, 2011 and Gasworks, London, 2010.